- Gaseous Sanitisation of Air & Environmental surfaces of: Hospital Rooms, Wards, Operation Theatres, ICUs, Patient Waiting Areas, Laboratories, AHU, Ambulances, Nursing Homes, Clinics, Blood Banks, Dialysis Units, Scan Centres & other healthcare settings
- House, Car, Office, Factory, AC Bus, Call Taxi, School & College rooms, Restaurant, Departmental Store, Hotel Rooms & bars
- Removes bad odour produced by bacteria, virus, algae
Method of Use:
- Close the room windows and vents. Switch off the AC and Fan
- Take 20ml of water in a Glass bowl
- Cut open “OrniStop Sachet A & B” and empty the contents into bowl
- Leave the room immediately & close the door
- Allow the room in sealed condition for 1.5 to 2 hours
- Open the room door, windows & vents. Switch on the AC and Fan for 2 to 3 minutes. Now the room is ready to use
Mode of Action:
- Chlorine dioxide gas gets released from the bowl (due to reaction between powder and water)
- Gas diffuses into every nook & corner of the room, destroys virus, bacteria, fungi & spores
- Sodium Chlorite (Sachet A) & Citric Acid Anhydrous (Sachet B).
- NOT FOR ORAL CONSUMPTION
- Avoid breathing the gas
- Do not close the bowl after adding contents of Sachet A and Sachet B
- After handling, wash hands with soap and water
- Keep away from children
- If eye irritation occurs, rinse slowly and gently with water
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep away from sunlight and heat.
How to Make Your Car Free From Germs and Viruses?
Prevent Your Living Room Space From Germs and Viruses with OrniStop
How to Disinfect and Sanitize a Lift?